Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going HOME!

I got to go home this past week for a visit and also for Elder Cameron Jackson's homecoming! It was so fun to be with my family and to see relatives and friends! I miss Oregon! but it's interesting because being back home it's like I can feel that I don't belong there anymore, so it was bitter sweet to come back - home.
While I was home we went to the coast, the pool, did some shopping (thanks mom!), played lots of games with the family. It was so fun! I love being HOME!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Tiff. Lincoln sure is beginning to look like a young man! Beautiful beach, fun in the pool. I love to be home but it was interesting for me when I left too because when I went back it was good, but I knew I was supposed to be away to do the growing I needed to do for myself. I'm so glad you have a blog. Great song list! I'll be sure to add you to my family and friends list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you me and my clevage, all over the internet, who would of thought?!
    great blog! your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete