Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ANTS ANTS ANTS!!!

On Saturday afternoon Sarah Taylor and I were working on making some t-shirts and I decided I wanted some cookies, I went into my room, grabbed the Ziploc bag of cookies sitting on my nightstand and started to eat a chips ahoy chocolate chip cookie. I then handed the bag to Sarah and as she looked inside to grab a cookie she started to freak out! "ANTS! EWWW!" I looked down and ants were swarming the bag of cookies...now let me just remind you that one of those cookies was in my MOUTH! We were both freaking out! I was just holding my mouth open cause I froze up and didn't know what to do. Sarah had to remind me to spit out the cookie that was in my mouth so who knows if I ate one of those ants or not?! All I know is that it was disgusting and that wasn't the worst of it...


(*just to note, my carpet has black specks in it so the carpet looks worse then it really is)


Because there were so many ants all over the bag I went to my room to check the spot that cookies were sitting and literally thousands of ants were crawling all over the carpet and all over the bottom of my nightstand, and the freaking out and screaming continued! Especially when we thought of how we were sitting on the ground in my room right next to that very spot for hours the night before! I immediately took my nightstand outside, sprayed Windex EVERYWHERE! Called the landlord and set out ant poison. Thankfully the ants are all gone now but I'm still grossed out to think that I ate half of an ANT COOKIE! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment