Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

January 19th .... 
Yesterday was a great day! I actually woke up on time! I made a smoothie and eggs for breakfast, I wore a new shirt and felt very cute! I had a great busy day at work, then I went home and rested and made dinner. While I was home I got a letter and a package from my boy :) Then I went to school and had the best suprise! FLOWERS sitting on the front desk for me! I got my hair done and was pampered for the evening! Then I had a date with myself, watched one of "our movies" and finished putting together my scrapbook of letters! 
Just as a tribute to my boy I have to share how happy I am for where we are both at right now! He is serving, working, and growing so much! He inspires me to be better and closer to my Heavenly Father! I'm getting things on my to-do list done and working and playing incredibly hard so that I can be the best I can be for him and for me! He's been gone for an incredible 8 months as of today which has gone by rather quickly and I'm so proud of him!
I LOVE LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love it, I am so glad that you had a great day! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally made me smile. So glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete