Friday, September 3, 2010

VACATIONING!

Vacation is a beautiful thing but due to vacation I'm very behind on blogging! So here's the latest...

1. I'M ENGAGED!!!! 
to the incredible Michael James Durant! 
We are getting married on Friday November 26th in the Portland Temple and we will be celebrating our marriage with a reception Saturday November 27th in Salem! We will also be having an open house to follow in Utah at his parents house in American Fork.



2. went HOME!
I got to spend 2 1/2 weeks home with my family! The first weekend was my friend Kortney's wedding and the second weekend was my cousin Cameron's wedding, both weddings I did hair for. Michael came home with me for the first few days of the trip, he went back to Utah, then came back to try to surprise me and proposed when he came back! 
 


3. the LAKE
at the end of the 2 1/2 weeks Michael and I drove up to Lake Cour de Alene to his family's cabin where we spent 5 incredibly relaxing days with no cell coverage and no schedule! We spent our time hanging out, playing games with the family, riding the wave runner, and playing in the water when the weather was nice.



4. MOVING
as crazy as this is Michael and I decided that we are to move back to Oregon! So on Wednesday the 8th we will be packing both of our cars and heading out on the road! We will be living in Salem until we get married and then we will move to Portland. We are both on the job hunt so wish us luck!    

3 comments:

  1. oh girl sounds like a crazy whirl wind of adventures! But I need details on the proposal and also pics of the BLING BLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tiffany...I am so happy for you! Congrats! Who knows, maybe we'll be able to come see you at your reception in Utah.

    ReplyDelete