Monday, February 21, 2011

little catch up

and by little I really mean little! 
Since my last post I....


got married!!!!




started working and managing a new Great Clips. Michael started working at Fry's Electronics store. Oh and yes we are living in Salem! Which brings me to my next point...our cute home!!!


                                                          the ever messy office
                                                                    bathroom
                                                           lovely bedroom
                                           kitchen - living - family - dining room!


lots more posts to come but here we are our little happy family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany...your apartment is so darn cute...and so are the two of you!

    ReplyDelete