Monday, February 8, 2010

Salon of the Week #1

I know I put up a salon yesterday but I'm going to start a salon highlight of the week. And this week's salon of the week is...DEXTERITY salon in Salt Lake City!
Located at 777 E 300 S Salt Lake City UT 84102

Their name Dexterity means 1) Mental skill or quickness 2) Skill and ease in using the hands 


Service List: Woman's cuts $30-$85 Men's cuts $20-53 Colors starting at $40 or $50 and up. They also offer chemical straightening, perms, extensions, bridal services, and make-up. They also have some really creative photo shoots, I think I found the hair cut I want someday when I go short, someday.


They use dermalogica and bumble&bumble, Jeff Martin (one of the stylists) teaches classes to salons, they have an apprenticeship program, and you can even volunteer to be a model for their weekly classes. Their most recent event involved participation in a Holiday Coat Drive during Nov. and Dec. donating coats to the Salvation Army. Sounds like a cool salon don't you think? 

So check it out for yourself...DEXTERITY

No comments:

Post a Comment