Saturday, February 13, 2010

a weekend of LOVE

February is the month of LOVE and it seems to be everywhere so while I am missing the people that I LOVE the most I thought I would share some of the people and things that I LOVE



i LOVE my mom/therapist          i LOVE doing hair
i LOVE my dad/advisor               i LOVE talking to friends
i LOVE shelby and her wisdom      i LOVE laughing
i LOVE link - my buddy                  i LOVE singing in the car
i LOVE my little sis lex                   i LOVE cookies
i LOVE beebers                               i LOVE dancing
i LOVE g :)                                      i LOVE making dessert


 and i must mention

i LOVE my incredible friends - too many to list
i LOVE my Utah family who provide a home away from home
i LOVE all of my extended family including the non-blood related   

No comments:

Post a Comment