Thursday, June 24, 2010

i moved!!!

a little sudden I know but I'm so happy to be at my new temporary place!

Monday I moved in with Jan my 'first-cousin-once-removed' (we finally found out the real name for it) in north Orem. It is so much fun because guess what?!

1. I get to park my car in a garage for the first time ever!
2. I have a TV in my room for the first time ever!
3. I have a bathroom attached to my bedroom for the first time ever!
4. I have a queen size bed for the first time ever!
and mostly because...
5. It's girls night EVERY night! 


love my new roomie!

1 comment:

  1. I like to treat my "roomies" great!!!!! haha. I love love love having you here, well there for now, since I am gone. Maybe you will even come back to visit me sometime for a weekend or something. Can't wait to taste the new chef's cooking as well. yummmm

    ReplyDelete