Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day!

NO work, NO school! 
a WHOLE day to do WHATEVER I wanted! 
and wouldn't you know, I woke up sick....wow! But I wasn't going to let that get me down so I still did everything that we had planned for the day. Mike and I went and hiked Stewart Falls, it was so gorgeous and such a perfect day to take a hike! There were quite a few people once we got to the falls but along the hike it wasn't very crowded so it made for a very nice hike! 

 

After the hike we went to Dale and Sacha's house where we had a fabulous Memorial Day BBQ with them and BR and Ericka and their girls! It was so fun to go and play badminton with the kids and sit around the table eating the delicious food that Sacha made for us and talking for hours! I LOVE spending time with family and that was a perfect way to spend my day off! 
I'm looking forward to many more of those fun and relaxing days off that will happen this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment