Monday, June 28, 2010

Rodeo and Lobster

Apparently rodeos are quite the thing in Utah, there's one practically every weekend around here! This last weekend Mike and I went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo! I haven't been to a rodeo for a few years and it was so much fun! 


Saddle Bronc Riding - Steer Wrestling - Team Roping - Barrell Racing - Bull Riding


Hamburgers - Nachos - Cotton Candy - Taffy

After the rodeo we did what we do best...COOK! Neither one of us had ever made lobster before and I have to say it was quite delicious! 


I do have to admit the eyes freaked me out a little so Mike had to help me with the first few breaks but once you get past the eyes....it was DELICIOUS!


FUN NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't even know how to cook lobster! I love it though. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete