Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I can't WAIT to go HOME!

I am SOOOOOO excited to go home and see my family and can I just say I have the cutest family in the world!!!

Reason #1: my dad had to call me to ask "permission" to move the piano and get a smaller tree for our house this year

Reason #2: my mom left me a message singing like Buddy the Elf while watching Elf and making cinnamon suckers and missing me :)

Reason #3: my brother Link couldn't contain himself when expressing his excitement about the Christmas present he bought me

Reason #4:my little sister is just cute!

Reason #5: my little brother Bentley started crying when he found out I wasn't coming home before the 23rd!

Cute huh?! I LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. WOW can I just say wow again!!!!
    This is just what I needed! Thank you so much!
    The otherday someone said you need to just find Christmas in little bits and pieces. You just gave me a sweet piece of Christmas. Thank you
    loves loves Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is awesome! I love that your Dad asked you about the Christmas tree...too funny! I miss getting to see you guys on a regular basis. Hope you have gobs of fun when you FINALLY make it home. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete