Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

So for those of you who know me you know that the Christmas tree is pretty high up there on my favorite things about Christmas and I really like really big Christmas trees!
Seeing as I live in Utah now and trees are quite a bit more expensive here then they are in Oregon having a Christmas tree is a slight dilema. Allie's (my roommate) parents have Christmas trees on their property so we went and cut one down off of their property. Little did we know this was going to be true Christmas Vacation event as we hiked up a snowy mountain, chopped down our tree, and then dragged it down snowy mountain! By the time we got to the bottom I had too much snow in my boots to even pull them off! Although we were all freezing it was so much fun and we have a tree!



We didn't get any pictures on the trip but here are a few at home.




All decorated!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute tree! I love the decorations :) Great job!!! It was so good to talk to you today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete