Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving I didn't get to go home but I've been so grateful for family! I was able to spend Thanksgiving at Dale and Sasha's and I was able to be with the Cook's for the whole weekend! Thanksgiving was great! Then Friday morning Sasha and I got up way way too early to hit up the Black Friday sales! Although it was very early in the morning and we were wiped out by the end of the day we had a lot of fun and it was good to have a shopping buddy! We also went to a couple of Mason's basketball games. Then Saturday I spent the day with Nana and Grandpa and Shane and Linda. It was Linda's birthday and we went and saw New Moon, had In N Out Burger for lunch, and hung out all day. To finish off the great weekend Nana made chili and scones for all of us on Sunday! and I even got to bring some home with me!




While they were putting up the Christmas lights Dallas came into the house dressed as a snowman! Too cute to pass up a photo opp!




Me and my favorite little cousin! Morgan has become like another little sister since I've moved to Utah. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment